Residence repair loans assist payday loans in Missouri low-income homeowners pay for required and critical repairs. Our objective would be to expel unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for people with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and home that is critical and little grants to low-income people with disabilities in order to make their domiciles more available. Loans and funds now available and limits that are income down the page.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you should be qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to enhance access and safety (some tenants might not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
So how exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides loans that are low-interest funds to greatly help property owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and improve accessibility.
Procedures to have house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for support. You may be eligible we will add you to the waiting list if it appears. Whenever financing can be acquired, we will send you a page. Then apply if you are still interested, you may.
- We shall review your application and figure out eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your premises to ascertain just what repairs are expected. Safety and health products are really a priority.
- You shall request bids from contractors of the option. A summary of interested contractors can be obtained for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor will help you through the entire construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with real disabilities could be entitled to a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of enhancing access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, kitchen area or bathroom accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the very least 51 % for the devices within the framework must certanly be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, roof or temperature. Primary temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a additional temperature supply. (No equity required. )||$15,000 repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must fulfill Community Development rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan demands
House must be positioned in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per simple interest year. Re re Payments are deferred — no monthly premiums. Deferred provided that home owner everyday lives in house, or until offered, name transported, refinance, or change of good use. Loans are secured by lien on home.
Present yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly income that is gross be significantly less than 80% regarding the County’s median earnings, as based on HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and grants are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been presently soliciting for contractors whom could be thinking about putting in a bid on jobs when you look at the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list should be certified, fused and registered with all the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and possess experience in housing rehabilitation.
We usually do not suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t entitled to use.
If you should be enthusiastic about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information return and application to your office. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of certain trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community Development, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
When you yourself have any queries or require more information, you may possibly phone County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must acquire or perhaps purchasing property and must certanly be in name
- Owner must reside in home
- Home fees should be present
- Applicant should have adequate equity
- Loans for external repairs need that the outside of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single limited to one wellness or security product just.
- All work must certanly be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured houses in areas usually do not be eligible for that loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )